2 Cups Cake Donut Mix
1 Cup Apples (Chopped)
4 Teaspoons Vanilla
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1 Cup Boa Vista Apple Cider
1. Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
2. Whisk Together Donut Mix & Cinnamon in a Medium Bowl.
3. Stir Together Wet & Dry Ingredients Until Combined.
4. Spray Donut Pan. Add Batter to Piping Bag & Pipe Evenly Into Pan.
5. Bake for 7 Minutes. Allow to Cool 1 Minute Before Removing Donuts Onto a Cooling Rack.
6. Place on Cooling Rack. Best Served Same Day, Slightly Warmed!
Apple Hill Farm News
Please do not hesitate to give us a call at (530) 622-5522 to ensure we have what you are looking for!